Before the invitation: Pre-wedding Announcements and Invitations
So you got engaged, how exciting! What now? There are so many things that happen before you send your wedding invitations. Lucky for you, there’s adorable, fashionable and affordable stationery designed for each and every one of those pre-wedding events! When you think of wedding stationery, you probably think of the wedding suite: invitation, reception card and response card.
But there's more announcements and invitations you need to consider.
1. Engagement Announcing that you got the ring? Throwing a party to show off the bling? Show your style with an engagement announcement or party invitation in a great design, like this Chalkboard News invitation that shares the news in a vintage way.
2. Save the Date As soon as you set the date, send save the date cards to everyone on the guest list. A design like this Pure Portraitphoto save the date will definitely get them to mark their calendars.
3. Bridal Shower Bridal showers can be as formal or as casual as you want them to be, and there are shower invitation designs to match every style. Go with this Vintage Woodgrain Love invitation for a bride who loves the rustic look.
4. Bachelorette A great bachelorette party invitation will get all the ladies excited to celebrate with the bride. Send this Bachelorette Cheers invitation, and everyone will be toasting in no time.
5. Rehearsal Dinner The night before the big day is a big deal, too. Let everyone involved in the rehearsal know that there’ll be fun afterward with a great invitation like this Eat Sip Rehearse design.